COVID-19 Attacks Our Neighborhood
I have something serious to tell you. It’s about Covid-19.
Our town’s middle school has people who are tested positive for Covid-19. There are many people in my school who are sisters or brothers of the students in that middle school. So some of our school people had to be in quarantine. And in my class, a person was tested for COVID-19, because he went to the company that a person who is COVID-19 positive went to. I’m so worried about my class and myself!
I’m so happy now. My classmates are out of quarantine. And a person who was tested for COVID-19 was negative.
I think everything will be alright.
I want to remind you about Covid-19 quarantine rules.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap under running water.
2. Cover your mouth and nose with clothes sleeves when coughing or sneezing.
3. Do not touch eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Wear a mask.
5. Refrain from visiting crowded places.
6. If you have fever or respiratory symptoms, stay at home for 3~4 days. If symptoms do not ease, call 1339.
Lastly, I want to say something about corona blue. Many people are suffering from corona blue. I think it’s because we can’t go outside often, and we can’t play with friends anyone. But COVID-19 will disappear someday, if we keep quarantine rules. If you have corona blue, you can overcome it with the hope that COVID-19 will disappear someday. Until then, you can enjoy your life at home. Who knows? This situation can be a good and wonderful memory after COVID-19 disappears!
I think it’s time to finish my English diary. Bye! I hope my English diary helped you with corona blue!