as tall as, taller than, the tallest in/of
- He is as tall as me.
This hotel is as expensive as that hotel.
- He is taller than me.
This hotel is more expensive than that hotel.
- He is the tallest of all his friends.
This hotel is the most expensive hotel in the world.
※ 문장에 알맞은 것을 고르시오.
1. Tigers are faster (as, than) elephants.
2. What is (longer, the longest) river in the world?
3. She is not as old (as, than) you.
4. English is (difficulter, more difficult) than math.
5. She is (gooder, better) than you.
※ 비교급 또는 최상급의 알맞은 형태로 빈칸을 채우시오.
6. My bed is ________ than yours. (big)
7. Today is _______ than yesterday. (bad)
8. This camera is ____________________ than hers.(expensive)
9. It was the __________ day in my life. (happy)
10. A turtle is ________ than a rabbit. (slow)
2. the longest
4. more difficult
8. more expensive