※ 주어진 문장에 적당한 것을 선택하세요.
1. l have no friend (play, to play, playing) with.
2. I was angry (hear, to hear, hearing) the news.
3. I want (sell, to sell, selling) the book.
4. I want something (eat, to eat, eating).
5. I want to (be, being, am) a doctor.
6. I study hard (pass, to pass, passing) the exam.
7. He wanted (I, me, my ) to open the door.
8. He told me (not go, not to go, don't go) to the movies.
9. I am (too young, too youngster, young too) to go to school.
10. I am (enough strong, strongly enough, strong enough) to lift this chair.
1. to play
2. to hear
3. to sell
4. to eat
6. to pass
8. not to go
9. too young
10. strong enough