※ 주어진 문장에 알맞은 것을 선택하세요.
1. My dad gave me a toy that he (buys, has bought, had bought) in New York.
2. He (has already left, had already left) when I got home.
3. Did you clean the house after they (have gone, had gone) out?
4. I had finished my homework before my mom (returned, had returned) home.
5. I (have focused, had focused) on my homework until the lights went out.
6. He (was, has been, had been) dirty because he had played soccer.
7. (I've, I's, I'd) seen her before, but I wasn’t able to remember when.
8. She had studied hard before she (went, has gone, had gone) to bed.
9. I (have never done, had never done) this kind of homework by that time.
10. He was the tallest man that (she've, she's, she'd) ever seen.
1. had bought
2. had already left
3. had gone
5. had focused
9. had never done