Have you ever went to some speach or read some papers, you'll be able to find charts and graphs. So why do we use this complicated drawings? It's because they're helpful. There are many kinds of graphs. bar graph, line graph, pie chart, area chart, donut chart, pyramid diagram, mind maps, flow chart, org chart, histogram and many others. There are so many charts 'cause they all have diffrent proparties. When we say graphs, we think of bar, line, pie graphs. But there are so many others. To know about graphs better, we should think of one question. What is a graph? Graphs are drawings that uses a series of dots, lines etc., to show how much or how quickly something changes. By this, we know that other charts are graphs too. Histograms to show the time line, pictograms to show common and diffrence, org char that are used in codes, and others. By using these graphs at the right time, you'll have some great affects. So let's find out the pros and cons.
· You can organize facts more easily
· It's easier to understand graphs than words.
· It makes papers more clean and looks good.
· If you use them in a situation that doesn't need things, it makes the papers unorganized and hard to understand.
· There are too lots of graphs that It's hard to pick the right one that you can use.
Their the pros and cons. The cons, well if you just pay attention, nothing bad will hapen. So I'd say try to use it as frequently as you can. I used it at school making PPTs and they're dead helpful.
See you next time. Good bye!